I know I did a little giveaway when I hit 800 followers, but I figured I had to dosomething for such a milestone as 1000, right? A while back I made myself an awesome (if I do say so myself) floating Golden Snitch necklace, and it proved to be quite popular. To round things out, we’ve also got a Sherlock-themed charm bracelet and a Supernatural protection necklace, including a real tiny phial of rock salt. :)
Not only that, but it was my birthday a few days ago, and what better way to celebrate than by giving out goodies to you awesome people?
This will be a quick, simple giveaway. Here’s the rules.
- Ends on December 1 - I work in a toy store and things tend to get crazy around the holidays, so I’d like this to be short and sweet.
- Likes count - You can only like a post once, so go for it!
- Please only reblog once per day - any more will not count, I don’t want you to flood your dashes.
- You must be following me - I know my last one was open to everyone, but since this is costing me real money for supplies and shipping, I am trying to limit it. It’s also to celebrate a follower milestone.
- I will ship anywhere in the world - but can’t guarantee it’ll end up with you in time for the holidays.
- First winner gets first choice of item, second winner gets second choice, third winner gets whichever is left.
If you’ve got any questions, feel free to hit up my ask box :D Have fun, and good luck!
ETA: The phial on the Supernatural necklace is indeed actual rock salt. It’s shelf-stable and used as a preservative, so it’s safe to wear for a long time. Just don’t get water inside there. The lid is sealed shut with epoxy so it should be fine.
The charms on the Sherlock bracelet are as follows:
- Sherlock’s violin
- Spider (Moriarty isn’t a man at all. He’s a spider!)
- Shell casing (not a real one, so it’s safe to mail)
- Skull (Well, I say friend…)
- Footprint of a gigantic hound
- Mycroft’s umbrella